If you’re anything like me, your PC desk becomes the dumping ground for everything from controllers, keys, your wallet, phone, and gaming headset. Well, Thermaltake hopes to help you organize your space a little better and also add a little flair with their new accessory, the E1 RGB Headset stand. The E1 RGB Headset stand features all-aluminum construction, non-slip base, 8 stunning lighting effects, 2-port USB 3.0 hub, 3.5mm 4-pole audio port, and works with a variety of RGB software. For an MSRP of $49.99 it might just be the accessory you need to tidy up your gaming station.
Thermaltake Take on the E1 RGB Headset Stand
The E1 RGB headset stand provides that all important place to hang your precious headphones and keeps it within easy reach when needed. PUT YOUR HEADSET IN THE SPOTLIGHT!
Features of the E1 RGB Headset Stand include:
- Stunning 16. 8 million RGB color illumination provides the brightest visibility and eye-catching style for your gaming session
- 8 different lighting effect settings: Static, Pulse, Spectrum Running, Wave, Raindrop, Snake Marquee, Music, and System Temperature
- Featuring a 2-port USB 3. 0 hub and 3. 5mm 4-pole audio port, users can directly connect their USB & aux-in compatible devices to the headset stand
- The Thermaltake iTAKE engine software connects all your Thermaltake Gaming Peripherals and TT RGB PLUS compatible products
- SyncALL TT RGB PLUS compatible power, liquid cooling, case fan product lines for seamless color coordination of your ecosystem
Features and Specifications
|DIMENSION (S)||145.94x 120.38 x 255.17 mm|
|MATERIAL||Holder: Aluminum holder construction|
|Base: Non-slip rubberized base|
|COMPATIBILITY||Compatible with all headsets with headband|
|BACK-LIGHT||16.8 Million RGB Colors|
|ACCESSORY||USB 3.0 Cable x 1 (1.8m)|
|3.5mm 4-pole Audio Cable x 1 (1.8m)|
|Multi-language Quick Installation guide x 1|
|Warranty Card x 1|
Packaging and Unboxing
The E1 RGB Headset Stand is packaged in an all-black box with a profile shot of the E1 showing off one of its many RGB presets. To the right, we can see that the E1 is compatible with many pieces of software such as TT Sync, TT RGB Plus, Razer Chroma, and Amazon Alexa. At the bottom it lists some of the most notable features of the E1 that include 16.8 million RGB color, aluminum construction, and dual USB & audio pass through.
Looking to the back of the box, we find a few more photos of the E1 outlining all of its features. In addition to the features mentioned on the front, the E1 also mentions a few more that includes a non-slip base and rubberized head to rest your headphones on.
Removing the E1 from the box, you can see it was secured with 2 pieces of foam on either side, and the entire stand is wrapped in a plastic bag.
Emptying the rest of the contents of the package reveals a USB 3.0 cable, 3.5mm 4-pole audio cable, quick installation guide, and a warranty card.