As companies grow and evolve, we see them enter new markets to expand their offerings. Thermaltake did this on January 8th, 2019, by launching its first memory product, the WaterRam RGB Liquid Cooling Memory kit. Thermaltake is now expanding its memory line with its new memory kit, the TOUGHRAM RGB. The TOUGHRAM RGB features an all-aluminum heat spreader for faster heat dissipation, tightly-screened memory ICs, RGB lightbar, and is compatible with various RGB software. The TOUGHRAM RGB kits are available in speeds ranging from 3000MHz up to 3600MHz, with our review kit being the 3200MHz model that has an MSRP of $119.99.
We would like to thank Thermaltake for sending us the TOUGHRAM RGB kit to review!
Thermaltake Take on the TOUGHRAM RGB Memory
Built with the highest quality of components to the highest of standards, the TOUGHRAM RGB delivers outstanding gaming performance with stunning RGB lighting maximized for effortless sync with your RGB ecosystem.
- 8M RGB color across 10 super-bright addressable LEDs for stunning RGB illumination
- TT RGB PLUS, TT AI Voice Control, Razer Chroma, and Amazon Alexa RGB sync compatible
- 10-layer PCB construction for enhanced overclocking performance and stability
- High-performance brushed aluminum heat spreader for optimal heat dissipation
- Real-time temperature, frequency, and performance monitoring.
- 5V Motherboard RGB sync ready
- Intel XMP 2.0 ready
- Limited lifetime warranty