Features and Specifications
The Vantec 7.1 Channel PCIe Sound Card is the easiest way to update any computer with the latest sound technology. Once installed, this card with all its assortment of audio inputs will allow you to enjoy all your movies and audio files to their fullest potential. Hear the difference with the Vantec 7.1 Channel PCIe Sound Card.
- Full Sound Enjoyment Of 7.1 Channels Of Audio
- Full-Duplex Playback And Recording
- Full-Duplex 8CH DAC/2CH ADC
- Support 48/44.1 KHz Sampling Rate For Both Playback And Recording
- Supports Dolby® Digital EX And DTS ES 6.1/7.1 CH DVD Soundtrack Playback
- DirectSound™ 3 HW Acceleration
- Plug And Play
Connectors: 1 x Line In, 1 x Mic In, 1 x Mini-DIN To 3.5mm (Fan-Out Cable), 1 x Line Out, 1 x Rear Speaker/Surround Speaker, 1 x Center/Subwoofer, 1 x Back Speaker, 1 x S/PDIF Out (Coaxial)
Dimensions: 120mm x 121mm x 22mm
System Requirements: Computer With Available PCIe Slot; Windows® 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7 (32/64 bit) (CD-Rom Drive May Be Needed For Drivers); DirectX 8.1 above is required
Package Contents: Vantec 7.1 Channel PCIe Sound Card; Mini-DIN To 3.5mm Port (Fan-Out Cable); Drive CD(*User’s Manual Is On Driver CD)
Let’s unbox the Vantec 7.1 Channel PCIe sound card now.