Few things in a build warrant as careful consideration as the power supply. This silent partner in your build provides the very lifeblood your system needs to perform it’s best: clean, stable power. IT may get the least fanfare of any component, but it is by far the most important. Xigmatek’s Hera Gold family provides 650-850 watts of single rail power to your system with Japanese capacitors, gold plated terminals, Active Power Factor correction and 80+ Gold efficiency for reliable and efficient operation, even in your fieriest digital battles. Today we’ll be taking a look at the Hera Gold 850W and seeing how it does.
ProClockers would like to thank Xigmatek for sending the Hera Gold 850W power supply over to check out!
Xigmatek’s take on the Hera Gold power supply:
Xigmatek proudly introduce HERA series power supply, a smarter power supply with 80 Plus Gold-certified efficiency, wattage range available in 650W, 750W, 850W, latest Full-Bridge Topology with LLC Resonant Converter and DC to DC circuit design, built with 100% Japanese Electrolytic Capacitors, Aluminum Electrolytic Solid Capacitors and top-grade Japanese components to ensure the best building quality and reliability, It’s the perfect solution for any professional and high-performance PC system.
- 80 PLUS Gold Certified Efficiency
- 100% Full Modular Cable System
- All Black Flat Cables & Connectors
- Gold-Plated High-Current Cable Terminals
- Active PFC, Full Range 100V to 240V AC Input
- Full-Bridge Topology with LLC Resonant Converter
- DC to DC Converter, Single +12V Rail
- 135m FDB Silent Fan & Smart ECO Switch
- High Quality 100% Japanese Electrolytic Capacitors
- Intel ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 compliance
- Support Multi-GPU Technology
- Compliance with ErP Lot 6 2013 Requirement
- Protection Circuit: OCP/OPP/SCP/OVP/UVP/OTP
- Operating Temperature: 0~40C
- PSU Dimensions: 165mm x 150mm x 86mm
Founded in 2005 at Germany, due to the experience with solid requirement toward R&D and quality of the product, Xigmatek became expert in industrial cooling field right away.
In 2006, Xigmatek set up HQ office in Taiwan. With the R&D technology experience in the cooling field, and the market study of the IT industry. Xigmatek officially steps into the consumer computer part’s market.
Within three years, Xigmatek extended product line quickly into chassis, power supply, and computer peripherals and popularize the company step by step all over the world till now.
Final goals for Xigmatek is continuously introducing innovative and attractive products to the public.