Frabicon Xplorer Laptop Bag Review
Posted by Michael Pabia on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 8:00am
Any modern individual today would likely to carry their gadgets and gear along with them whether you are a professional heading to the office or a student in schooling. Other than laptops, modern bags today need to house other devices such as smartphones, tablets and others. Laptop backpacks need to provide shelter for your gadgets and still be comfortable for you to carry outdoors for traveling. Frabicon sent us their Xplorer Laptop bag to check out. Follow us today and see if the Frabicon Xplorer bag everything you need to be your next travel laptop bag.
About Frabicon Xplorer
XPLORER is simply a no-frills EDC backpack, together with lightweight and compact design is best for commute, travel, business, college, international trip and protect your laptop while on the move.
LAPTOP POCKET compatible with most notebooks out there from a huge 15.6-inch gaming laptop and all smaller notebooks. An interior pocket for tablets supports any 10-inch tablet.
- Durable best daypack for 15.6 inch laptop
- Reinforced water resistant 1680D Nylon
- Reinforced shoulder strap ensure durability
- Quick-access front pocket stows go-to items such as cell phone or gum
- Padded top handle
- Polished zipper
- Multiple storage compartment for daily essentials, such as books, binders, folders, clothes, shoes, lunch box, snacks charger, AC adaptor, earphone, power bank, external hard drive, multi-tool, keys, pens, keyboard, USB thumb drive, mouse, water bottle, umbrella/ Interior cord storage pocket keeps small power cords handy and prevents tangling