Wireless speakers are very popular nowadays, they come in different colors and sizes. However, compared to home theater systems, wireless speakers are far more inferior in terms of power and audio quality. If you have a good quality and audiophile-level home theater system at home, it would be a waste not to use it. Home theater systems can range from $200 up to $1,000 or more. You can still use your home theater system and connect it to your smartphone or handheld media player with the use of Diamond's Wireless Bluetooth Music Receiver for smartphones and tablets which we are going to review today.
Diamond Multimedia's Take On The BTM300
Enjoy and play your favorite on line stations/music Wirelessly to any home stereo, boom box or portable speaker. Simply connect the receiver to any 3.5mm auxiliary line in jack to your home stereo, car stereo or your portable stereo boom box and wirelessly stream audio from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android smartphone/tablets or your Bluetooth supported Notebook/Macbook.
Wirelessly stream audio from your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod® touch, Android smartphone/tablets or your Bluetooth supported Notebook/Macbook.
- Turn your home theater sound system into a Bluetooth music receiver
- Bluetooth music for your home or car
- Hands free speaker phone for the car
- Seamless switching between music and phone calls
- Auxiliary output to your home stereo or car stereo
- Embedded microphone for hands free voice calls