Earbuds these days are getting smaller and smaller. When the ear bud gets smaller, do we run out of features or qualities like their larger counterparts? Do the smaller headphones sound as good, can they withhold the strenuous day to day use, can we recommend them to a friend? The Silicon Power BP81 True Wireless Earbuds retail at $39.99, are they your next headphone?
Pro Clockers would like to thank Silicon Power for sending us the BP81 earbuds for review.
Silicone Power's Take on the Blast PLug BP81 Earbuds:
SLIDE IN AND OUR OF YOUR WORLD
- Bluetooth 5 technology provides stronger wireless connectivity and easy auto-pairing for a seamless listening experience
- Wire-free earbuds are equipped with auto-power and auto-charge functions that react instantly to withdrawal from and insertion into the case
- Water-resistant design (IPX5-certified) allows for worry-free listening during sweaty workouts and heavy rainstorms
- Truly wireless design delivers powerful bass and rich, immersive sound with superior clarity
- 1 hour charge time provides up to 3 hours of playtime, 4 hours of talk time, or 120 hours of standby time
- Sliding, magnetic case provides easy, convenient, and secure closure
- LED charging lights provide instant battery level status at the touch of a button
- Small and lightweight case is portable-friendly