Components & Build
- Intel - Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Corsair - H100i v2 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
- MSI - Z170A GAMING PRO CARBON ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
- Crucial - Ballistix Sport LT 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory
- Patriot - Blaze 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
- MSI - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GAMING X 4G Video Card
- SeaSonic - Snow Silent 750W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply
After getting all of the components into the build you have an awesome looking build that would look great on anyone's desk.
The ATX motherboard was easy to install with the supplied screws and view of all of the cables are hidden.
The 240mm Radiator was a smooth install with no issues or binding.
The RGB light on the side of the case can be set to primary and secondary colors with the RGB LED Control button on the top or can be controlled by an RGB motherboard with an adaptor (sold separately)