Phanteks was founded from a group of engineers with a total of 20 years of international experience in thermal solutions. They paired up with a Dutch design team and established Phanteks in 2007. Phanteks venture into the CPU cooling industry with two goals in mind, “High-end quality and innovative products in thermal solutions.”
Today we are taking a look at the Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX. The Evolv ITX l has long list of features that enthusiasts look for in an ITX case. There are multiple drive mounting points that support both 2.5 and 2.5 drives. There is support for up to 5 fans and dual radiators. The top radiator mount slides out for easy installation. Phanteks even includes a water pump mounting bracket. Top that off with rubber cable grommets, Phanteks' hook-and-loop cable management, and black or white finishes shows that Phanteks is looking to deliver a unique product.
Phanteks' take on the Enthoo EVOLV ITX
Big on features and small in size, the Enthoo EVOLV ITX is a budget oriented chassis that uses a metal exterior. The case introduces a new unique bracket solution for mounting a radiator on top and a multifunctional bracket for reservoir, pump, and SSD/HDD.
Enthoo Evolv ITX includes 1 x 200mm fan in front. Ability to upgrade to additional fans is possible.
- Metal exterior
- Clean and Compact design
- Clean interior
- Optimal airflow - Direct airflow to CPU / GPU
- Comes with 1x PH-F200SP in front (200mm)
- Reservoir mounting points on the Side Bracket
- Pump Bracket with vibration dampers - Mounted on Side Bracket/ HDD base
- Offset radiator brackets
- 1x Drop-N-Lock SSD brackets included
- Equipped with Phanteks’ velcro cable ties
- 28mm cable management space
- Additional cable compartment in bottom