System components used:
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/acMotherboard
- Intel Core i7 4790K Processor
- G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB 2400MHz Memory
- Gigabyte G1 Gaming GeForce GTX 970 Graphics Card
- OCZ ZT Series 550w Silver Power Supply
- 1x OCZ Vertex 460 240GB Solid State Drive
- Samsung Spinpoint F1 HD103UJ 1TB Hard Drive
- Corsair H100 AIO Water Cooler
- 2x BitFenix Spectre Pro 120mm Blue LED Fans (on radiator)
The build went smoothly and all the parts fit in the case without a hitch. The finished build has a somewhat simply yet elegant feel to it
Wire management was no issue. Even though wire ties were include, I found no need for them, a first for me. All the wiring cleared without interfering with the side panel. Only 2 3.5/2.5 drive bays were used. The motherboard CPU cutout is plenty large enough to allow for just about any CPU placement.
The offset build into the upper fan mount allowed the Corsair H100 AIO cooler to clear easily.
All the wiring tucked away nicely. The Gigabyte G1 Gaming GeForce GTX 970 graphics card is the longest one I have on hand and clears with room to spare.
All powered up, the Enthoo EVOLV ITX looks great. The large side window is a nice touch.
From any angle, it is a real pleasure to look at.
Let's wrap this review up on the next page.