Xigmatek Scylla 240 AIO CPU Cooler Review: Page 5 of 6
Posted by ProClockers Hardware Reviews on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 9:00am
Testing Setup, Methodology and Results
- Processor: AMD FX 8370 (overclocked 4.5 Ghz)
- Motherboard: MSI 970 Gaming
- Cooler: Xigmatek Scylla 240
- Memory: Kingston HyperX Beast 2133Mhz 16GB
- Boot Drive: ADATA SU800 Ultimate
- Graphics Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming X 6G
- Power Supply: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W
Testing will be done at stock clocks of the AMD FX-8370 processor. Prime95 will run for 20 minutes, MSI Afterburner will be used to monitor and record temperature readings. Ambient room temperature during the test is around 28C.
Without a doubt the Scylla 240’s superior cooling capability would easily beat single-tower air coolers but there’s an even better catch with the Scylla 240, read on to the next page.