When you think of your dream computer setup, your mind probably jumps to bleeding edge GPU’s and CPU’s, an awesome case, the biggest SSD, and so on. Of those, Corsair probably has one or more of the things you probably already have or want of theirs, Keyboards, Headsets, Power Supplies, Mice, Ram, Flash Drives, SSD’s and the list goes on. What you probably don’t think about is what you sit on. Perhaps you are using a spare dining room chair, or that one office supply store special that you don’t really feel safe leaning back in, but those really stink. Corsair is here to save the day with their new T2 ROAD WARRIOR high back chair made for comfort ‘for the long haul’.
Pro Clockers would like to thank Corsair for sending the T2 Road Warrior over for us to kick the tires on!
Corsair’s take on the T2 Road Warrior:
Have a seat; you’ll be here a while. The T2 ROAD WARRIOR features a wide seat, tall back, and deep seat cushion, providing day-long comfort. Two-layer custom color accents and perforated PU leather seat and back make it easy to color-match your system or setup, while five rollerblade style wheels allow effortless movement on a wide range of flooring. Always have the best seat in the house with 85mm of adjustable height, 17° of tilt and 170° of recline, and avoid fatigue with 4D armrests adjustable in height, position, and rotation. With the style, comfort, and endurance you need, the T2 ROAD WARRIOR is with you for the long haul.
- Created for Comfort: A wide seat, tall back, and deep seat cushion provide day-long comfort for the most demanding gaming sessions.
- Smooth Operator: Rollerblade-style wheels make moving in your chair effortless on any surface, without marking your flooring.
- Finished with Style: A perforated PU leather seat back and cushion provides increased breathability and comfort, while embedded two-layer color accents in Yellow, Red, Blue, White or Black make it easy to match your system’s style.
- Steel Skeleton Construction: A solid steel skeleton frame runs through the chair base and back, ensuring strength and durability for years to come.
- 4D Armrests: Adjust and move the armrests in any direction. Raise or lower the height, slide left or right, forwards or backward, or swivel to your desired location. Complete customization to make sure each armrest is exactly where you want it.
- Lay Back and Relax: With a 170° fully reclining seat back
- Build in Minutes: Easy assembly process
- Work the Angles: Adjust chair tilt angle up to 17° to find the sweet-spot for your posture.
- Padded in all the Right Places: With adjustable neck and lumbar pillows, wrapped in soft microfiber fabric, you’ll find the utmost support designed for the important areas of your body.