ASUS ROG Strix Flare Keyboard Review
Posted by Damon Bailey on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 8:00am
Peripherals are something every gamer drools over but rarely changes. Once you are used to something you use daily, it's hard to break away from that familiarity and muscle memory you’ve earned. Keyboards have been around longer than computers, and not much has really changed, so what does it take to motivate someone to take a leap of faith on new input devices? A few years ago, you might have been able to say ‘mechanical switches’ or ‘backlighting’ but it seems even the budget devices have that too. Unless yours has died and you just plain need a new one, it’s most likely going to be a combination of things you are looking for. Does ASUS have the right combination to win you over? Let's find out!
ProClockers would like to thank ASUS for sending the ROG Strix Flare keyboard over to check out!
ASUS’s take on the ROG Strix Flare:
Flare up your game with ROG Strix Flare – a mechanical gaming keyboard that's got everything you want and more. Feel the satisfaction of every keystroke with world-renowned Cherry MX switches. Enjoy instant access to dedicated media keys on the upper left while gaming. And experience an unparalleled level of personalization with a customizable badge illuminated by Aura Sync RGB lighting. Boast your gaming flair as you dominate the battlefield.
- German-made Cherry MX RGB switches for faster response times and enhanced gaming performance - the choice of professional gamers
- 100% anti-ghosting, full key rollover, and onboard memory for on-the-fly macro recording
- Customizable logo badge for adding your own flare to your gaming set up
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of Aura Sync enabled products
- Integrated Media Controls keep your hands on the keyboard during intense gaming sessions
- Designed for Comfort with detachable wrist rest, USB pass through, and headphone routing channel to keep your mind on the game