You can argue that Crucial pretty well started the lighted memory module craze more than a decade ago in the DDR(1) days and now the rebranded Ballistix has married that same spirit to the modern RGB craze with the Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB. Designed for powerful performance for hardcore gamers, the Tactical series receives a brilliant and customizable facelift that image-conscious gamers will love.
ProClockers would like to thank Crucial for sending the Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB memory kit over to check out!
Crucial’s take on the Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB:
New RGB LED modules to improve gameplay and performance while lighting up gaming rigs in style.
- 16 RGB LEDs in 8 zones on each module
- Speeds up to 3000 MT/s
- Module densities up to 16GB, kit densities up to 64GB
- Three light bar options:
- Included Ballistix-labeled light bar gives a diffused RGB look
- Remove the light bar for maximum brightness
- 3D print a new light bar design for the ultimate customization
- Monitor temperatures and control RGB LEDs with the Ballistix® M.O.D. Utility software
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Densities of 8GB and 16GB per module
- Latency 16-18-18-38