- Asus ROG Maximus IX Code Motherboard
- Intel Core i7 7700K Processor 4.5GHz Speed Step Enabled
- Asus ROG Strix RX 570
- Corsair MP500 256GB NVME SSD
- DIYPC Alpha-GT3 open Test Bench
- Cooler Master V850 80+ Gold
Testing Operating System:
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise
- AIDA64 Engineer
- Passmark Performance Test 8.0
- SiSoft Sandra
- Asus Real Bench
- SuperPI Mod 1.55
- Fritz Chess
As you can see we are at stock settings running 3733MHz CL17 with timings set to 17-19-19-39 at 2T. Being DDR CPU-Z shows 1867.2MHz so double that and you get 3734.3MHz probably a little FSB waffling so let’s call it 3733MHz.
Here are the SPD settings Corsair included and as we mentioned before there are two lower speeds. JEDEC are the default boot profiles the XMP profile shows 3733MHz advertised and we see no problems here.