If you aren’t deep into the overclocking scene, the name Nick Shih might not mean anything to you, but if you poke around many of the CPU benchmarking record charts online you’ll often see the handle ‘nickshih’ on the front page. The Brainchild of ASRock’s OC Formula lineup, Nick knows what it takes to break records and ASRock brings that to Intel’s X299 platform with the X299 OC Formula.
ProClockers would like to thank ASRock for sending the X299 OC Formula over to check out!
ASRock’s take on the X299 OC Formula:
Rules are meant to be broken. Limits don't exist. There is no spoon. Only motherboards that are custom made for overclockers.
- Supports Intel® Core™ X-Series Processor Family for the LGA 2066 Socket
- 13 Phase CPU Power Design + 2 Phase Memory Power Design, Dr. MOS
- Supports Quad Channel DDR4 4600+(OC) Memory
- 5 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 3.0 x4, 1 PCIe 2.0 x1
- NVIDIA® 4-Way SLI™, AMD 4-Way CrossFireX™
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec), Supports Purity Sound™ 4 & DTS Connect
- 8 SATA3, 2 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 3 USB 3.1 Gen2 (1 Front Type-C, 1 Rear Type-C, 1 Rear Type-A)
- 6 USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 4 Rear)
- Dual Intel® Gigabit LAN
- ASRock RGB LED
- Hyper BCLK Engine III
- OC Formula Kit, Nick Shih's OC Profile