On the more affordable end of the ROG family, the STRIX branded products provide enthusiasts and gamers a broad feature set and many of the ROG goodies at a fraction of the price. ASUS brings this to the updated Z390 chipset in the form of the ROG Strix Z390-E. Featuring a pre-mounted I/O shield, twin reinforced PCIe x16 SafeSlots, Dual M.2 slots with heatsinks, and even an integrated VRM fan bracket (with a fan included) for maximum overclocking potentials, The Strix Z390-E offers the perfect mix for gaming.
Pro Clockers would like to thank ASUS for sending over the ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming for us to check out!
ASUS’s take on the ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming:
ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming amps the power delivery and stacks a comprehensive set of cooling options to tame Intel's latest CPUs. Together with a wealth of enhancements, including one-click optimization, the latest connectivity and futuristic styling with onboard illumination, ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming makes a formidable foundation for ATX gaming builds that go above and beyond.
Intel Z390 LGA 1151 ATX gaming motherboard with Aura Sync RGB, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, DDR4 4266z+, dual M.2 with heatsinks, SATA 6Gbps, HDMI, and USB 3.1 Gen 2
- LGA1151 socket for 9th/ 8th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips
- Comprehensive cooling: Dual onboard M.2 heatsink, water-pump header, fan-extension header and a MOS fan with bracket
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing AI overclocking and cooling profiles tailor-made for your rig
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C connectors
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, Intel 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support, LANGuard and GameFirst
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teams with Sonic Studio III to create an aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action
- Easy DIY: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance