Features and Specifications
- Compliant with USB 3.0 Specifications\
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u & 802.3ab Compatible
- Full-Duplex Operation in 10/100/1000Mbps Modes*
- Supports Suspend Mode and Remote Wake Up
- LED Indicators for Power & Ethernet Connection
- Model: CB-U300GNA
- Connector: Ethernet (RJ-45)
- External Interface: USB 3.0 (Backwards Compatible w/ USB 2.0 & 1.1)
- Transfer Speed: 10/100/1000Mbps Full Duplex*
- Material: Plastic
- Dimension: 61 x 31 x 17 mm
- Cable Length: 185 mm (7.3 inches)
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Mac OS X v10.6 and Up
- USB 3.0, 2.0 or 1.1 Equipped System
- For USB 3.0 speeds, system must support USB 3.0 specifications.
- CD-ROM Drive May Be Needed for Driver Installation
- USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- Installation Guide
- Driver CD
USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter comes packaged in a tamper proof retail package that effectively displays the adapter’s brushed aluminum top plate.
The back of the package list the usual features, system requirements, and other information about the adapter.
Fully unboxed, you can see that the package includes the adapter, a small user manual, and a DVD with the necessary drivers to get things up and running. Let's move on and take a closer look at the adapter.