Features & Specifications
FULLY MODULAR DESIGN
Use only the cables you need, reducing cable clutter and improving airflow.
SFX TO ATX BRACKET ADAPTER INCLUDED
The GM power supplies were designed to power systems built in the smallest of PC cases, but are equally capable of powering systems built in a standard ATX form factor.
RELIABLE 100% JAPANESE CAPACITORS ON MAIN PCB
Get the most reliability and greatest performance with the use of the highest possible quality Japanese capacitors on the most critical system components.
92MM DURABLE DOUBLE-BALL BEARING FAN
A high-quality double-ball bearing fan gives the GM power supplies an excellent thermal and acoustic profile, and its high reliability ensures a long PSU lifetime.
EVGA Auto ECO mode ensures that the power supply stays completely silent during low to medium loads. The fan does not spin until necessary, allowing for completely silent operation!
- 100% Japanese Capacitors on Main PCB ensure long-term reliability
- 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 90% (115VAC) / 92% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
- Double Ball Bearing fan for exceptional reliability and quiet operation
- SFX-Standard Form Factor packs large power into a small space for compatibility with mITX cases and compact gaming systems
- Auto ECO Mode to ensure silent operation under low to medium loads with no configuration necessary
- Active Power Factor Correction
Heavy-duty protections, including:
- OVP (Over Voltage Protection)
- UVP (Under Voltage Protection)
- OCP (Over Current Protection)
- OPP (Over Power Protection)
- SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
- OTP (Over Temperature Protection)