Features and Specifications
The Xigmatek Maverick S 500W might be tiny when compared to other larger PSUs, but don’t let its size fool you. This PSU comes packed with a ton of cool features, and its specifications are akin to something we use to only see on $300 units.
- Carry bag for cables.
- Stylish compact design.
- Semi modular - easy to manage cables.
- All of the cables are black including the 24pin connector– keeps the aesthetics of your build.
- Low profile SATA connectors for air flow performance and easy cable management.
- Xigmatek silent fan with fluid circulative bearing technology (FCB).
- Stable and continuous output at 50 ℃ ambient temperature.
- Environmental protection - ErP Lot6 2013 ready, 5Vsb less than 0.5W at standby mode.
- Active PFC and up to 0.99 PF rate.
- Industrial grade protection: OVP, OCP, UVP, OTP, OPP, and SCP. MTBF: 100,000 hours
* Specifications are subject to change without notice. * The product picture(s) is only for your reference, it may differ from the actual product.
The Maverick S is really beginning to impress me so far. Xigmatek has managed to really provide a premium experience with an entry-level price tag.