Features & Specifications
Host Memory Buffer (HMB)
The Host Memory Buffer (HMB) feature utilizes the DMA (Direct Memory Access) of PCI Express to allow SSDs to use some of the DRAM on PC system, instead of requiring the SSD to bring its own DRAM.
* HMB feature is only supported by Windows 10.
Breaking the barriers of SATA limitations (256GB)
- GIGABYTE M.2 PCIe SSD provides performance for your daily computing tasks, boast of best controller & NAND flash that provide.
- Sequential read speeds up to 1200 MB/s.
- Sequential write speeds up to 800 MB/s.
- GIGABYTE M.2 PCIe SSD gives you faster data transferring experience compared to 2.5" SATA solid state drive.
Solid State Drive VS. Traditional Hard Drive
Reliability You Can Trust - 3 Years Limited Warranty
GIGABYTE SSDs possess both high data transferring speed and enhanced endurance, providing durable MTBF* of 1.5 million hours and 3 years or 200 TBW** limited warranty***.