Kingston offers a wide variety of memory and storage products. They has grown to be the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. With global headquarters in Fountain Valley, California, Kingston employs more than 4,000 people worldwide. They are regarded as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in America” by Fortune magazine.
USB flash drives are about as common as a computer accessory can be. Most computer users have at least one, may have more than one. They have proven to be one of the must have devices for transferring files back and forth between USB enabled systems. As the capacity and speed have increased, they have almost completely replaced other medium, such as CD replaced the floppy.
Kingston has been actively expanding their original HyperX Fury memory line with solid state drives and also a series of USB Flash Drives. Today we will be a taking a look at their largest drive in the series, the HyperX Fury 64GB. It is rated at speeds of 90MB/s read and 30MB/s write. It also features a stylish design with an aluminum accent that is available in black, red, or blue.
Kingston's take HyperX FURY USB Flash Drive
Beginners and pros alike will want HyperX® FURY USB Flash drive, with its bold and aggressive casing design that’s in line with the latest gaming style trends. In multiple colours by capacity, its look stomps the competition and lets you stand out from the crowd while it complements the latest PCs and consoles.
- Stylish - edgy casing design with built-in key loop to complement the latest computing and gaming devices
- Cost-effective - HyperX USB performance in lower capacity options
- Performance - USB 3.0 speeds, backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Plug and Play - easy to use, no software required
- Console compatibility - with PS3™, PS4™ and Xbox 360® Functionality varies by console.
- Customisable2 - add your logo for unique co-branding
- Guaranteed - five-year warranty, free technical support
Let's take a closer look and test it on the next page.