Features & Specifications
Available in capacities from 250GB–2TB to meet your system’s needs. KC2000 is a self-encrypting drive that supports end-to-end data protection using XTS-AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption and allows the use of independent software vendors with TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions, such as Symantec™, McAfee™, and WinMagic®. KC2000 also has built-in Microsoft eDrive support, a security storage specification for use with BitLocker.
Incredible NVMe PCIe performance — Using the latest Gen 3.0 x 4 controller, reach speeds of up to 3,200/2,200MB/s.
Full-security suite — Protect and secure your data with Kingston’s self-encrypting drive.
Optimal systems — Ideal for desktop, workstation and high-performance computing (HPC) systems.
Multiple capacities — Upgrade your PC with capacities of up to 2TB.
- NVMe™ PCIe Gen 3.0 x 4 Lanes
- XTS-AES 256-bit Encryption
- 250GB – up to 3,000/1,100MB/s
- 500GB – up to 3,000/2,000MB/s
- 1TB – up to 3,200/2,200MB/s
- 2TB – up to 3,200/2,200MB/s
Random 4k Read/Write
- 250GB – up to 350,000/200,000 IOPS
- 500GB – up to 350,000/250,000 IOPS
- 1TB – up to 350,000/275,000 IOPS
- 2TB – up to 250,000/250,000 IOPS
Total Bytes Written (TBW)
- 250GB – 150TBW
- 500GB – 300TBW
- 1TB – 600TBW
- 2TB – 1.2PBW
- .003W Idle / .2W Avg / 2.1W (MAX) Read / 7W (MAX) Write
- 250GB – 8g
- 500GB – 10g
- 1TB – 10g
- 2TB – 11g
- Limited 5-year warranty with free technical support