Nvidia’s xx60 level mainstream cards are always one of the most popular cards to gamers for strong performance at a reasonably wallet-friendly price. The mid-season update to the Turing powered RTX cards gives you most of last years enthusiast-level RTX 2070 at the same budget-friendly RTX 2060 price point. ASUS takes that and gives it their nearly bulletproof Auto-Extreme manufacturing and beefy 2.7 slots cooler with twin Axial Flow fans for reliable and silent gaming performance. Today, we’ll see how it stacks up to the competition!
ProClockers would like to thank ASUS for sending over the Dual RTX 2060 SUPER EVO OC edition to check out!
ASUS’s take on the ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER EVO OC edition:
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Delivering the latest NVIDIA Turing™ gaming experience in its purest form, the ASUS Dual GeForce® RTX 2060 SUPER™ EVO melds performance and simplicity like no other. Leveraging advanced cooling technologies derived from flagship graphics cards, the Dual GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER EVO opts for substance over style, the perfect choice for a well-balanced build. Buckle up and engage in cutting-edge gaming prowess.
The ASUS Dual GeForce® RTX 2060 SUPER™ EVO OC edition 8GB GDDR6 with two powerful Axial-tech fans for AAA gaming performance and ray tracing
- RT Cores: Dedicated ray tracing hardware enables fast real-time ray tracing of objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, refractions, and global illumination.
- Concurrent Floating Point and Integer Processing: Turing GPUs more efficiently process the compute-heavy workloads of modern games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6: Experience up to 496 GB/s of memory bandwidth for high-speed, high-resolution gaming.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- 2.7-slot Design expands the cooling surface area to make the most of the two powerful Axial-tech fans.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- 144-hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
NVIDIA Turing™ Architecture
GeForce RTX is powered by NVIDIA Turing, the world's most advanced GPU architecture for gamers and creators. Get truly next-gen performance and features with dedicated AI and ray-tracing cores for the ultimate experience.
Get Super Powers
The new GeForce RTX SUPER™ Series has even more cores and higher clocks, bringing you performance that's up to 25% faster than the original RTX 20 Series and 6X faster than the previous-generation 10 Series GPUs. It's time to gear up and get super powers.