System Configuration & Software
- CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K
- GPU: ASUS Dual RTX 2060 Super EVO OC Edition
- Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus XI Apex
- Ram: 32GB GeIL EVO Spear 3200MHz C16
- SSD: Toshiba OCZ RC400 480GB
- Chassis: Streacom Open BenchTable
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional
GPU Tweak II - Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
The default “Gaming Mode” gives us a clock speed of 1470 MHz.
OC Mode kicks this up 30 MHz to 1500 MHz.
If you care more for efficiency and silence, this mode will drop the stock clock to 1440 MHz.