Asus ROG Strix Radeon RX 570 Video Card Review
Posted by Heath Coop on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 8:00am
The RX 570 Gaming 4G is the second highest performing graphics card in the RX 500 series. It’s designed to deliver VR capability, increased level of performance, smooth VR, seamless support for next-gen gaming monitors, and CPU-free game streaming or recording. Furthermore, the model also supports AMD’s newest technologies such as Direct 12® and Vulkan™, FreeSync™, and Liquid VR.
ROG Strix RX 570 utilizes 4GB of GDDR5 memory with 2048 stream processors and 32 compute units. It ships with 1300MHz core clock speed, and has 1750MHz memory clock speed which is connected to a high speed 256-bit memory interface.
Asus Aura Sync RGB LED synchronization allows users customizable lighting control via Asus’s Aura software. If the user has other Asus and/or Aura compatible products, a full version of Aura is available for download that will allow control of the lighting for those products as well. To top is off there’s VR-friendly HDMI ports let gamers easily enjoy immersive virtual reality experiences.
Asus’s take on the ROG Strix Radeon RX 570
Outshine the Competition
ROG Strix RX 570 gaming graphics cards are packed with exclusive ASUS technologies, including DirectCU II Technology with Patented Wing-Blade Fans for up to 30% cooler and 3X quieter performance, and Industry-only Auto-Extreme Technology for premium quality and the best reliability. Aura RGB Lighting enables a gaming system personalization. ROG Strix RX 570 also has GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
- 1310 MHz boost clock (OC Mode) for 7% performance improvement over reference
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products
- DirectCU II with patented wing-blade fans on 0db fan technology delivers 30% cooler and 3X quieter performance contact with direct-GPU contact heatpipes
- Easily monitor and control your GPU’s performance and cooling with the intuitive GPU Tweak II interface and FanConnect II for GPU and CPU temperature sensing
- Auto-Extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components