Club 3D is based in the Netherlands, with sales offices then in Germany and North America both. They were established in 1997 and have since been providing one of the broadest ranges of AMD Radeon graphics arts in the industry, as well as power supplies and various other accessories. Today we will be looking at their Multi Stream Transport (MST) Hub.
The Club 3D Multi Stream Transport (MST) Hub DisplayPort 1-3 splits and routes DisplayPort signals up to three displays from a single display port 1.2 connection. Using adapters you can connect it to many different types of displays; including ones that use VGA, DVI, or HDMI.
There are many advantages to using multiple displays, including increased productivity, using multiple programs simultaneously, and to share data and files between applications by dragging and dropping easier.
- Standard compliance/support: DisplayPort v1.2, DisplayPort v1.1a, VESA DDM
- Supports main link rates of 5.4 bps (HBR2), 2.7 (HBR), and 1.62 bps (RBR) from source
- Supports 1/2/4 lanes of main link for RX side
- Supports three DP++ output port, or two dual-link DVI ports, or the combination of ports
- For DP 1.2 source, supports DP1.2 MST multi-video/audio streams
- Supports 1.1 source, supports ViewXpand
- Supports DP-DP Bypass mode
- Supports AUX-CH enables SBM and I2C mapping over AUX between the source/sink and device
- Dedicated I2C slave for main processor to access the device
- Supported output resolution: up to 2560x1600 @ 60Hz from each monitor
- Input pixel data depth 6/8/10/12 bits and supports output pixel format RGB444