System Configuration & Software
- CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K
- GPU: GIGABYTE RTX 2070 Gaming OC White 8G
- Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus XI Extreme
- Ram: 32GB GeIL EVO Spear 3200MHz C16
- SSD: Toshiba OCZ RD400 512GB
- Chassis: Streacom Open BenchTable
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional
Aorus Engine gives quick access to 4 profiles, one of which you can save as your own. The default is the Gaming Mode profile.
Hitting Professional Mode on the home screen gives you this area where you can adjust all aspects of the GPU.
The middle button on the bottom gives you the hardware monitor. The leftmost button on the bottom right gives you:
RGB Fusion is used to control the Gigabyte logo on the side of the card.
It can also control other compatible devices in your system such as our G.Skill TridentZ RGB.