Powered by Nvidia’s Turing architecture, the Nvidia RTX platform brings together real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence, and programmable shading for the best of tomorrow’s gaming today. Featuring three ZERO FROZR fans that completely stop when the card is running cool and only spin up as need and a new heatsink with wave-curved fins for more cooling surface and less turbulence and noise, the RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio gives you maximum power with minimum noise. MSI’s custom PCB with beefed up power delivery gives you a stable and powerful platform to get the most of the new RTX 2080 GPU.
ProClockers would like to thank MSI for sending over the monster GAMING X TRIO to check out!
MSI’s Take on the GAMING X TRIO:
THE RETURN OF THE BEAST
The GeForce RTX 20 Series GAMING TRIO is the return of MSI’s beastly three-fan graphics card. Only reserved for the most powerful of GPU’s, the TRIO Series features a mix of black and gunmetal grey with elegant shapes and a classy brushed metal backplate that matches the front. This looks great with the gorgeous RGB effects found on the front and the side of the card, which can be controlled using MSI’s Mystic Light software and made to synchronize with other RGB components.
- Boost Clock / Base Clock / Memory Frequency
- 1860 MHz / 1515 MHz / 7000 MHz
- 8GB GDDR6
TORX FAN 3.0: Supremely silent
- Dispersion fan blade: Steeper curved blade accelerating the airflow.
- Traditional fan blade: Provides steady airflow to massive heatsink below.
- Double ball bearing: Strong and lasting core for years of smooth gaming.
- 1 click to optimize all you need for smooth gaming.