Features & Specifications
The factory overclocked GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti Founders Edition graphics card features a next-gen 13-phase power supply for maximum overclocking and dual-axial 13-blade fans coupled with a new vapor chamber for ultra-cool and quiet performance.
1. FAN - Dual 13-blade fans produce 3X higher airflow and ultra-quiet acoustics.
2. FRAME/COVER - A forged and machined-finished diecast aluminum cover with diamond-cut edge detailing provides a rigid, lightweight frame for an open design with beautifully smooth, continuous curves.
3. VAPOR CHAMBER - The first full-card vapor chamber is 2X larger to maximize heat spreading and heat transfer to the finstack.
4. GEFORCE RTX NVLINK™ BRIDGE - Using the latest NVIDIA NVLink™ technology for SLI allows up to 50 GBps per link and ample headroom for 4K, 120Hz surround, 8K and NVIDIA G-SYNC™.
5. NVIDIA TURING GPU - Turing and the all-new RTX platform give you up to 6X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards and brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games.
6. POWER SUPPLY - The all-new 13-phase iMON DrMOS power supply delivers more headroom and sub-millisecond power management for maximum overclocking.
7. GDDR6 MEMORY - Ultra-fast GDDR6 memory provides over 600 GBps of memory bandwidth for high-speed, high-resolution gaming.
1. VirtualLink™ - Turing GPUs are designed with hardware support for USB Type-C™ and VirtualLink™*. VirtualLink is a new open industry standard being developed to meet the power, display, and bandwidth demands of next-generation VR headsets through a single USB-C connector.
2. DisplayPort 1.4 8K @ 60 Hz - This enhanced DisplayPort allows a single connector to drive an 8K monitor at 60 Hz.
GEFORCE RTX 2080 Ti Specifications