Packaging & Unboxing
The RX 5700XT THICC II arrives in an all-black box which is accented with AMD red. On the front of the box is an upright profile shot of the THICC II with its specifications such as 8GB of memory and PCIe 4.0 support.
Turning the box to its side, it lists the THICC II’s minimum system requirements which are:
- PCI Express compliant motherboard with one x16 PCIe slot
- Minimum 600W or greater power supply
- Minimum 8GB of system memory (16GB recommended)
- 64-bit operating system (Windows 7/10 or Linux)
- DirectX 12 and Vulkan support
Below the system requirements are the contents of the box which include:
- XFX Radeon Graphics Card
- Installation Guide
- Warranty Card
- 8-pin and 6-pin power cable
Looking to the back of the THIIC II’s box, it outlines some of the new features of the RX 5700XT such as RDNA, FreeSync2 HDR, FidelityFX, Image Sharpening, and Anti-Lag to name a few.
Removing the outer box reveals a brown cardboard box with XFX embossed on the top.
Opening the inner box, we find the XFX RX 5700XT THICC II nestled between some cardboard and stored in an anti-static bag.
Now that the THICC II is fully unboxed, also included with the card is an installation guide, warranty guide, and 8-in/6-pin power cables.